As promised in yesterday’s post, I’m sharing my quick, easy and delicious Green Stuff recipe that my family had at most of our gatherings, including Thanksgiving. I’m not really sure who it came from and what its proper name is, but we always referred to it as Green Stuff and everybody, young and old, loved it. I’ve taken it to many parties and picnics since I started my own family and most people are afraid to try it because it’s green, but once they do they love it too. 🙂
It’s so simple to make with just 3 ingredients.
Easy Green Stuff Recipe
- 3.4 oz. box of instant pistachio pudding
- 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple
- 8 oz. container of Cool Whip I used lite
- Drain some of the juice from the crushed pineapple
- Add the pineapple, pudding mix and Cool Whip into the mixing bowl
- Gently fold ingredients, making sure you mix pudding well
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours
It would also be fun to add mini marshmallows.
I know, I know…it’s not very sophisticated and not particularly healthy for you but every once in a while it’s good to have something green and yummy. 😉
What do you think? Have you ever had Green Stuff? Any fun recipes that you grew up with that you still like to make?
Thanks so much for stopping by!