These diy vegetable garden markers are inexpensive and so easy to do with supplies from dollar tree.
– plastic serving spoons – permanent markers – spray polyurethane – spray paint (optional)
1. If you aren't going to paint the spoons simply use a permanent marker to write the name of your plants on the spoon.
2. Spray spoon with polyurethane 3. Let dry. 4. If you're painting your spoons, use spray paint on front, back and sides.
5. Let dry. 6. Use permanent marker to write name of plant on spoon.
7. Spray polyurethane. 8. Let dry. 9. Mark your veggies or flowers.